Tuesday, March 24, 2009

Aside from the Occasional of Soda...

So, the working out and the eating right at the same time have collided.... I love it! Aside from the occasional soda in the past few weeks I've done EXCELLENT! I recently started Barry's Boot Camp along with a six day calorie restricted "diet" (a really low calorie diet by the way). I'm not sure what's more challenging though, the boot camp style workout or the low calorie eating....Ummm, I pick both, lol!

I think I'm just excited about being able to work out my triceps without stopping and push ups too. I took all my measurements (hips, arms, waist, chest) and weighed in before I started and I look forward to the results. Rest assured, I will NOT post my before pictures. Not until I am CUT because I look a hot mess.... It's actaully quite comical cause I have the smallest butt. It's so cute! :)

Anyway, keep on keeping on good folks, I sure will!

Staying encouraged
Sandy

No comments: