Wednesday, May 20, 2009

At My Own Pace

One thing I am beginning to realize is that this whole weight loss thing is my journey and I will and am going to lose weight at my own pace...

There are certain people (or person(s)) however who always seem to have an opinion about what I eat, how much I eat, how many calories I take in, how many calories I put out, about what they think I'm doing wrong or what they think I'm doing right, about the exercise I do, about the exercise I don't do and more.
Mind you, these same people (or person(s)) who have all the answers don't have their own health under control.

Anyway, I say all this to say that what people have to say is not really that important when it comes to me and my health. This is my body, my journey, and I will lose weight at my own pace.


Eating to Live
Sandy

No comments: