Friday, April 10, 2009

Hungry and Tired




It's been three weeks since I started Barry's Boot Camp and after 18 workouts, I'm getting extremely tired and hungry... I'm at the point where I don't wanna workout and to be honest, I wanna eat eat eat. Well, I shared my struggle on Facebook the other day and got some great encouragement from Arnolda. She said:

"Sandy you have to get over the hump, this just means that your old body is transitioning to your new fit body and your old body is putting up a greater fight. If you can get over this hump and remember how hard it was to get here you will never be out of shape again."

...."When you start seeing results and how much stronger and happier you are both physically and emotionally, it will become your life mission to stay in shape. Rt now you have to stay the course and make that transition. There is a better lifestyle at the end of that work and you'll be glad you did. I promise..."

This is good news.... I will remember this when I am to tired and I wanna eat everything in site.

No comments: