Saturday, November 1, 2008

Day 12. Planning Really is EVERYTHING

Even though I was not on my A game this weekend, I've decided not to beat myself up and simply move forward. Today, I was a bit, I mean, a lot off schedule as well. Not to mention I've known I was taking this road trip to West VA for a bit now. I really could have prepared and I didn't. Because of that, I suffered. There really wasn't a plan today to be honest . Not really. I stuck to it a bit and make sure that I had only turkey and green beans at the wedding reception I attended and I had some greens as a snack today but I pretty much ate at crazy times. And, or course I had my bread today even though I probably didn't "deserve it." I'm not saying that to be to hard on myself but I really could have done without it today. Really. Anyway, I know better for the next time to wait to the last minute.

I would like to give a shout out to another accountability partner of mine, Kia! She's been great at encouraging me and being a cheerleader on the sidelines as this is really hard for me, but something I know is attainable.


12 days down......

No comments: