Sunday, November 2, 2008

Day 13. Trying to stay Encouraged.

Today was good but I am trying to stay encouraged because my thoughts sometimes turn on me. Not good. The other day, I was excited about loosing a few pounds and only to, a few days later think about how far I actually have to go to get to my goal weight. As a result, I was a little discouraged . When I get discouraged unfortunately I get sad and when I get sad, I eat. This keeps the vicious cycle going. Nevertheless, I didn't eat this time around which I'm happy about. Eating is the wall I hide behind when I am sad and I don't want to talk about stuff but I'm trying to change that. I will change that. (Thanks for the reminder Rev. Max about remembering to speak life).

Anyway, I am not sure what is up with this fried chicken thing. I don't eat it at all really but as of late, I've had it quite a few times.... I'll have to nip that in the bud. And quick!

I stayed on track today which was good, but as I always say, I must step up my game.

I've decided today that I'm going to stay on this plan (but a somewhat altered version) for the rest of the year. I need to get serious about this thing and fight for my health.

Well friends, I'm getting tired and must go read so I will chat with ya tomorrow!

GObama 08!

No comments: