Tuesday, November 4, 2008

Day 15. I Confess.

You remember me talking about starting the day with good intentions (the other day no less?) Well, that's what I did... I stuck to my plan all the way to the end until...... That cookie was sitting there and it said "oooooh Sandy" I tried to run but it called me again and as I inched myself away from the table it grabbed a hold of me and shoved itself in my mouth. Then another, then another, then another (thank God they were the little Entenmann's cookies). I also gave myself permission to have an Italian Soda (but not two, which I had) I think it was the excitement of the night. Not making excuses, I don't think.

Well, here's to tomorrow Lord willing and the creek don't rise..... I guess my having french toast this weekend ain't gonna happen huh? It's ok. I will extend myself some grace and keep it movin.


President Obama says YES I CAN!!! :)

No comments: