Wednesday, November 5, 2008

Day 16. Don't Give up Now!

I've been going out a lot lately and I need to chill. I know I can make good decisions while being out but for some reason I find myself making up for the fact that I'm not eating bread or sugar. I make it up by drinking more wine and eating the occasional fried chicken. Aside from the fact that I don't have money like that, I need to stay at home and have more time for myself to contemplate the meaning of life. (or not) Anyway I did pretty decent today. I had some grilled chicken that was a little too cooked from Busboys and Poets and two glasses of wine...For some reason drinking wine gives me the munchies so I came home and fell off the wagon and ate peanut butter and jelly on an English muffin.... I just need to take my tail to bed.


Nighty night.

No comments: