Saturday, October 25, 2008

Day 5 Alive

The only thing I would have changed about last night was the wine. I would have done red as opposed to white.. It made me a little loopy... My sight was even blurry.... LOL!

Today was the 1st day where I had to alter my plan all together since I didn't have my blender, to make my smoothie breakfast. I did good though. For breakfast I choose a few slices of cantaloupe and honey dew melon along with strawberry yogurt. I had some tea as well

There was no protein for me to eat as a snack so I choose vege broth instead. Thankfully I bought a pack with me. It was a life saver.. For lunch I took the meat out of a turkey and tuna sandwich and slapped it on some lettuce which was good. I had my protein bar for a snack and some Thai chicken and veggies for dinner, my portion size for dinner was a bit big however... Greed took over... I can't wait till tomorrow where I can have bread since I've pretty much stuck to my plan all week.

Anyway three cheers for 5 days!

2 comments:

Bangaly Traore said...

that's what the people like to see!

Keep up the good work - coca cola gal!

Sandy said...

You make me smile! Thanks!