Thursday, October 30, 2008

Day 10. Fried Chicken Does not Count as Protein

Midnight Confession: I drank the rest of the apple juice last night. I thought to myself , self why not drink it all that way you won't have to feel guilty any longer. So I did. Now it's gone and we don't have to worry about sneaking it.

I have to mention again that I am super syked that I lost 3 pounds already... in 10 days 3 pounds. That's good for me considering that I have been having a hard time dropping any weight as of late.

Today I did good as well, I cannot tell you how happy I am that I am actually doing this. I do have to let you know however that I went to happy hour with some of my peeps and since I needed to have a protein and veggies I ordered the buffalo wings and broccoli. Well, thanks to my friend Kia (thanks for burstin my bubble) she let me know that the fried in the chicken certainly does not count. She called me a cheater. Am I a cheater? I guess so considering it was drenched in some sort of sweet sauce. They were too sweet.

Ok, ok nor more fried chicken. I guess the fried does kinda cancel out the good stuff. LOL! I also opted for red wine this evening but only one glass.

Anyway good people, talk to you tomorrow. I'm going to try on my new tights :)

PS: I still need to work on the water thing...*deep sigh*

No comments: