Tuesday, October 28, 2008

Day 8. How about I stop sneaking.

Last night after I snuck some more apple juice, i thought to myself, self, this is your diet why not tailor it to your liking so you don't feel like you are "cheating". Just as I am allowing myself to have bread one day a week, perhaps I put in my contingency plan that I can have juice twice a week or some sort of fruit that's supposedly "not a part of the plan."

I thought going the cold turkey route would be good, and it is, but I also need to give myself permission (within reason that is) to have something that I'd like. Ok, so its settled. I just need to think about what that's going to be. I'll let you know...

I went out tonight... I stuck with my plan for dinner although I had to glasses of red wine. I went with the red wine only because in my mind red wine is less fattening than any other liquor. So I think. Whatever... I'm a little loopy tonight as well. Sheesh! Of course that made me hungry. But instead of me acting a fool, which technically I can't since I don't have any bad foods in my house, I ate a protein bar. I should have just brushed my teeth and went to bed but nooooooooooooooo.

Over all though I had a good day, I had two new yummy snacks today. An apple with peanut butter and turkey slices with celery... Doesn't that sound just yummy... LOL!

Anyway, I'm out. Gotta go to sleep.

8 days down, a lifetime to go!

No comments: