Monday, October 27, 2008

Day 7. I need to drink more water....

Today was good for the most part. I realize however that I need to drink more water. I don't think I've been drinking that much which is not good. I also need to start working out again. My back is healed and I have no excuses...

I'm also not sure how super strict I should be following this plan. While I've pretty much been eating the appropriate foods I'm not sure if my panang chicken which is cooked in a peanut sauce counts as a protein. I mean it does but I'm not sure if the sauce was ok. Nevertheless, it was good. I've also had peppermints and tic tacs and honey in my tea some days. I'm sure that's not going to kill me considering I decreased the amount of sugar I am taking in on a daily basis. I love sugar. Refined sugar that is. I'm addicted which is why I think I can't cut it out 100%. Although I have gone a few days without it I think..

It's also not that hard for me to eat out either. While I may have to alter some things, like taking the carrots and cheese off my Burger King salad and taking the meat off the bread of my sandwich for the most part its been ok. Not bad.

I did manage to sneak a few olives in today. I need to see if those are ok so I can throw them in my salads.

Anyway, my friend went apple picking the other weekend and I must say that there is something different about these apples from the ones I get from the stores. They are so incredibly crisp and sweet. I love em and will eat them as snacks this week with almonds or peanut butter.

For dinner tonight I am going to cook some tuna and maybe have some asparagus. I guess I should be cooking this now since it's 7 and I am not supposed to eat after 7. (or at least three hours before I go to bed)

To the kitchen I go!

PS: I hear there are going to be 100 calorie pack Twinkies coming to the stores soon. I'm sooo disappointed. I absolutely LOVE Twinkies even though they are so not good for you and I am afraid I will buy them and eat them all. Ok, let's not think about that! :)

Peace

No comments: